Friday, October 3, 2014

About Me

Hi ya'll! I'm Frances Wages! I love the water which is good because here in New Bern, it's all around us. I also love art, music, dance and just enjoying life. I live out in the country and I think it's great to have room for my dog to run, and room for me to work on my yard however lackluster I am at doing that. I love to travel-seeing new places is so exciting. I think life is as good as the way we look at it. If we look for good, you almost always can find it. I love learning and teaching all sorts of things. (That's me above this post, by the way.)
If you've been reading a post on "Feeling Better Every Day", then I thank you for reading. I welcome your comments! 
As you will see, I'm walking pretty consistently each day. I walk with my dog, Tippie, who's a rescued mixed border collie. Even though she's 8 years old, she thinks shes still a puppy. (Probably because I call her my puppygirl, and I don't feel my age, either.) Some days, I do walking and running since I'm transitioning to running. It's part of trying to get healthier, as that time clears my mind and  helps my fitness level, too! The fact that my dog and I both enjoy it is a plus!
I'm trying to get back in shape and this is part of it. Another part, will soon be kicking in. A friend of mine is setting me up with a system that has helped her drop many pounds and she's even making money, too. Now, that sounds great to me. I will be glad to help YOU as you become healthier both mentally and physically. If you want to find out about becoming wealthier, I'll help you with that, too!
Again, thanks for reading this far! I'm also adding a page that will show ways to connect with me. (Note: I am not on Skype all the time, but I'm glad to get on to talk with you. I find it drains my laptop too much to have it always on.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment